Forge Mill Farm
Our Christmas trees have now sold out - thanks to everyone who bought one.
You'll find Forge Mill Farm in the heart of Sandwell Valley, West Bromwich. Our address is Forge Lane, West Bromwich, B71 3SZ.
Forge Mill Farm admission charges
- Adults - £2
- Children and concessions (over 60s and visitors with disabilities) - £1.50
- Family ticket for two adults and up to three children - £6
- Family ticket for one adult and up to three children - £4
If you visit regularly, you may benefit from one of our annual passes.
- 12 month adult individual pass - £37
- 12 month adult individual concession pass - £27
- 12 month joint pass for two adults - £53.05
- 12 month pass for two adults (concessions) - £42.44
- 12 month family pass (two adults and up to three children) - £68.96
Forge Mill Farm is open almost every day of the year, from 10am until 4.30pm in summer and 9.30am until 4pm in the winter. The Farm closes for a few days during Christmas.
Features and attractions
- Gift shop
- Rare breed farm animals
- Animal feeding
- Farm Trail
- Children's Play Area
- Light refreshments
- Indoor vending area
- By foot: The farm can be accessed from either Forge Lane or from the adjacent car park which serves Forge Mill Lake.
- By car: There is a large car park next to the Farm on Forge Lane, which can also be used for Forge Mill Lake.
- By bus: The following bus routes use Newton Road, from where the Farm is a short walk along Forge Lane - 5, 46.
- By train: Hamstead Station is just over one mile away and Tame Bridge is about one and half miles away
Telephone number: 0121 588 7210.
Join us on the Sandwell Valley Facebook page and talk to us about Forge Mill Farm. We use our Facebook page to let you know about news and activities in Sandwell Valley Country Park.