Sandwell Park Farm
Sandwell Park Farm is a historical restored working farm. Grazing meadows, a traditional farmyard, walled kitchen gardens, Grade II listed buildings, a small museum and award-winning tea rooms provide a perfect day out. The farm is home to a number of rare breed animals and is a member of the Rare Breeds Survival Trust.
Sandwell Park Farm is open almost every day of the year from 10am until 4.30pm. The farm closes for a few days during Christmas.
What you'll find here
- A historic farmyard
- Our award-winning tea rooms
- A walled kitchen garden
- Small games area
- Gift shop
- A small museum
- Rare breed farm animals
- Rooms to hire
- Children (2-15 years) and OAP's (over 60's) £2.15
- Adults (16+) from £2.65
- Family Pass (2 adults and 3 children) £10.30
- Family Pass (1 adult and up to 3 children) £8.20
- Under 2's - Free entry
Address: Sandwell Park Farm, Salters Lane, West Bromwich, B71 4BG. Tel: 0121 569 3070.
- By foot: The farm can be accessed from a number of locations, mainly from Salters Lane, though also through Dartmouth Park.
- By car: There are two large car parks, one half way along the main drive and at the other at the end of the main drive, off Salters Lane.
- By bus: The following buses stop on Lloyd Street, from where you can walk through Dartmouth Park to reach the farm - 405, 406H, 407H.
- By metro: West Bromwich Central is just over a mile away from Sandwell Park Farm