Sandwell Park Farm
Easter at Sandwell Park Farm
Come along to Sandwell Park Farm during the Easter holidays for children's crafts, chick handling and meet the lambs and baby goats. You can also see our two new additions to the farm - Lola and Lollipop the alpacas! The Easter fun is on every day, 10am - 4pm, starting Saturday 13 April until Sunday 29 April 2019.
Nature craft Skills will be taking place every day from Saturday 13 to Saturday 20 April - no booking required.
Facepainting is on every day from Sunday 21 to Sunday 28 April - no booking required.
Admission charges for Sandwell Park Farm during the Easter holidays are:
- Adults: £3.50
- Children/concessions: £3
- Family ticket (two adults and up to three children): £14
- Family ticket (one adult and up to three children): £11
There are no additional charges for the activities once inside the farm. Last admission is at 3.30pm.
About Sandwell Park Farm
Sandwell Park Farm is a historical restored working farm. Grazing meadows, a traditional farmyard, walled kitchen gardens, Grade II listed buildings, a small museum and award-winning tea rooms provide a perfect day out. The farm is home to a number of rare breed animals and is a member of the Rare Breeds Survival Trust.
Sandwell Park Farm is open almost every day of the year from 10am until 4.30pm. The farm closes for a few days during Christmas.
What you'll find here
- A historic farmyard
- Our award-winning tea rooms
- A walled kitchen garden
- Small games area
- Gift shop
- A small museum
- Rare breed farm animals
- Rooms to hire
Normal admission charges (outside school holidays)
- Adults - £2.75
- Children and concessions (over 60s and visitors with disabilities) - £2.25
- Family ticket for two adults and up to three children - £10.60
- Family ticket for one adult and up to three children - £8.40
If you visit regularly, you may benefit from one of our annual passes. We have cut the price of our 12 month passes - giving you 12 months access for the price of six.
- 12 month adult individual pass - £37
- 12 month adult individual concession pass - £27
- 12 month joint pass for two adults - £53.05
- 12 month pass for two adults (concessions) - £42.44
- 12 month family pass (two adults and up to three children) - £68.96
Charges to our facilities are vital to ensure we are able to keep running and providing excellent value attractions for our visitors.
Address: Sandwell Park Farm, Salters Lane, West Bromwich, B71 4BG. Tel: 0121 569 3070.
- By foot: The farm can be accessed from a number of locations, mainly from Salters Lane, though also through Dartmouth Park.
- By car: There are two large car parks, one half way along the main drive and at the other at the end of the main drive, off Salters Lane.
- By bus: The following buses stop on Lloyd Street, from where you can walk through Dartmouth Park to reach the farm - 405, 406H, 407H.
- By metro: West Bromwich Central is just over a mile away from Sandwell Park Farm