Improving health and wellbeing
Helping everyone to live longer and healthier lives is a top priority for Sandwell. Good health is vital to economic growth, increasing productivity and reducing demands on public services.
Through the Combined Authority, we can:
- Improve mental wellbeing particularly among our workforce
- Cut pollution and improve air quality
- Prevent illness and keep people well for longer
- Transform contaminated and non-useful land into new green spaces
- Improve public transport links to cut car use and get more people walking