Our children benefit from the best start in life and a high quality education throughout their school careers with outstanding support from their teachers and families.
Giving children the best start in life through a good quality, well-rounded education is vital to increasing their life opportunities and social mobility.
Our aim is that by 2030:
- high-quality primary and secondary education will be attracting and keeping young families in Sandwell;
- we will be expecting more for our children;
- the quality of teaching will be much better;
- technical and vocational education will have dramatically improved, with strong co-operation between schools and colleges; and
- parents will be more involved and schools will be excellent at developing skills to prepare children for life and raising their aspirations.