?The customer is always right?
The customer is always right
We know you rely on us for services of all kinds that make a real difference to your daily life. You have a right to the very best from us.
Central to your experience of what we do is how you get in touch with us. We want to:
- make sure this is as easy as possible for you (and we know different people want to make contact in different ways); and
- be sure you get consistently excellent information whatever way you choose.
We realise we need to keep up to speed with latest technology so you have the widest choice about how you contact us - and do business with us - at a time that best suits your particular circumstances and needs.
This means we will enable you to:
- use the internet to do online transactions - to book services, make payments or leave feedback; and
- find information on our website, Facebook and Twitter;
while still giving you:
- face-to-face contact at buildings you can call in at; and
- a telephone contact centre.
Our new neighbourhood centres "Sandwell Local" in each of our six towns will be the place for you to contact us close to your home.
There will be times when we get things wrong. We want to learn why to stop it happening again so we will fully investigate all complaints.
- We want to know what you think about the services you get and listen to your suggestions for improvement. We will create opportunities to meet with you in your local area, through road shows and other public meetings and we will use 'mystery shopper' tests to check that the services you receive are being delivered well.
We have clear plans for the future in this area. Our aim is to continue to develop the things we do so that you, as residents, feel the benefit. Find out more about what we will do.
This is your chance to tell us what you think about Sandwell overall and the services that we provide.