Apply for a school place
Secondary school places 2020
Please remember, places are NOT given on a first come, first served basis and you have until 31 October to apply.
If you have not already applied for a place for your child to start secondary school you need to complete a late application form.
Reception or junior school places 2020
Please remember, places are NOT given on a first come, first served basis and you have until 15 January 2020 to apply.
Some schools have additional forms which are available to download. To access these forms please refer to the parent guide
- Medical declaration form (Primary and Secondary)
- George Salter Academy
- Shireland Collegiate Academy
- St Michael’s Church of England High
- Stuart Bathurst Catholic High
- Wood Green Academy
- Catholic Denominational (Primary)
- Church of England Denominational (Voluntary Aided)
- Church of England Denominational (Voluntary Controlled)
Statistics and information
Data in relation to annual admission trends over the past three years:
Report for the Office of the Schools Adjudicator
Each year every Local Authority is required, by law, to make an annual report to the adjudicator with information about how admissions have worked in the area over the last academic year.
Free nursery places
If you have a two, three or four-year-old and would like to know more about the free nursery places available in Sandwell, visit our Early Years and Childcare page to find out more.