Apply for a school place
It is now time to apply for a reception, junior (year 3) or secondary (year 7) school place for your child to start in September 2015, if your child will be:
- Age 4 on 1 September 2015, or
- age 11 on 1 September 2015, or
- is currently attending the last year in an Infant school (year 2).
To help you with your application you can read our parent guide.
For further information about schools you can view our school information booklet.
To find out more about secondary schools you can also attend a Secondary school's open day/evening.
Places are not offered on a "first come, first served" basis. Offers are made using the relevant admission criteria. If you apply after the closing date your application will be treated as "late" and considered after those recieved on time.
Please note: the apply online system is not compatible with tablets and mobile phones. Please apply with a laptop or desktop PC.
To help you with your online application please follow our step by step user guide.
Closing dates for applications are as follows:
- 31 October 2014 (Secondary)
- 15 January 2015 (for Reception/Year 3)
Some schools have additional forms which are available to download. For further information please refer to our parent guide.
- George Salter Academy
- Oldbury Academy
- Sandwell Academy
- Shireland Collegiate Academy
- St Michaels CE High
- Stuart Bathurst Catholic High
- Wood Green Academy
- Catholic Denominational (Primary)
- Church of England Denominational (Voluntary Aided)
- Church of England Denominational (Voluntary Controlled)