Information for childcare providers
The Sandwell Early Years and Childcare Unit provides a range of services for providers of childcare in the borough, including:
- Annual Training Programme
- Information and support to access further and higher education opportunities
- Pre Ofsted and support visits
- Information, advice and guidance regarding quality standards and initiatives
- Safeguarding information and advice
- Business sustainability advice and guidance
- Setting up or expanding your childcare business
- Foundation Stage learning and development
- Equality and inclusion
More information about the Sandwell Early Years and Childcare Services is available in the Early Years and Childcare Unit Leaflet.
Early Years and Childcare Newsletter
The January 2019 issue of the Early Years Newsletter covering the latest news from Early Years.
Updating Childcare Provider Information
If you would like to update your details, for example, add or change how many vacancies you have, costs, opening times, contact details etc visit the Family Information Service Hub, register/sign in to your account and from here you can update your records.