Roads, travel and parking
Parking charges are suspended in Sandwell Council town centre car parks from 31 March until 30 June 2020.
Drivers are being asked to continue to park safely and appropriately, and to observe bay markings. The suspension of parking charges applies to town centre cars parks run by Sandwell Council and does not include Sandwell Valley car parks or on-street parking bays.
All other parking conditions including charges for on-street parking bays will still apply. Parking will continue to be monitored and vehicles parked in contravention of the normal requirements for the safe and efficient use of car parks will still receive Penalty Charge Notices.
- Pay a parking fine
- Report a pothole
- Report a problem with road markings
- Report a faulty streetlight
- Report a problem with a bollard or road sign
- Report a problem with a pavement
- Apply for a Blue Badge
- Apply for a disabled parking bay or H-bar markings
- Request a dropped kerb
- Bus passes and travel passes
- Birchley Island consultation
- Roads and related services
- The Big Spring Clean