All libraries in Sandwell are currently closed.
We are working hard to re-open services as soon as possible.
- Tel: 0121 569 4945
- 24 Hour renewals hotline: 0121 569 4949
- Email: email@example.com
- Local bus, train and tram information: Network West Midlands
- Nearest Metro Stop: Great Western Street
- Show me the Library on Google maps
- There is 90 minutes parking outside the library and a pay and display car park opposite the library
- The library has full wheelchair access, including a lift to the first floor
- A hearing loop is available at the library counter
What will I find at Wednesbury library?
- Books for all ages and tastes
- Latest bestsellers and much more
- Books on CD, audio tape and in large print
- Films on DVD for all ages
- Free requests for items in stock in Sandwell
- Free computer use - PCs shutdown 15 minutes before closing
- Free WiFi for library members
- Free internet and email
- Accessibility computers with adaptive software
- Online information resources
- Homework support
- IT and other classes, from beginner to advanced
- CV and careers advice
- Local Councillor surgeries
- Meeting room available free to non-profit organisations
- Dedicated 'Quiet Zone' with charging facility. Desks available for study
- Activities for all ages
- Friends of the Library group
- Reading group
Not a library member? Anyone can join Sandwell Libraries - find out How to join.
Connect with your library online
Please visit our Sandwell libraries Facebook page.