Information service and reference library
Based at the Central library the service provides a variety of resources in printed and electronic formats including business, Council and community information and general reference works.
Tel: 0121 569 4911
Fax: 0121 525 9465
24 Hour renewals hotline: 0121 569 4949
- Show me the Library on Google maps
- There are several car parks within walking distance of the library
- A hearing loop is available at the library counter
- Monday: 9.30am - 7pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am - 6pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am - 6pm
- Thursday: 9.30am - 6pm
- Friday: 9.30am - 6pm
- Saturday: 10am - 4pm
- Sunday: Closed
All emails will be acknowledged by us within one working day and/or answered by us within 10 working days.
Need an urgent answer?
To get an instant response online try using the link to the Enquire service - an international, instant question and answer service provided by librarians and available 24 hours a day, every day.
If you are a library member you can use the electronic resources including Cobra, Go Citizen and Theory Test Pro by following the link to the library catalogue and logging on with your library card.
If you are not a library member you can apply using the online joining form and your card will be posted to you
What will you find in Sandwell reference library?
Specialist information staff
- Free computer access, designated study area
- Free WiFi for library members
- Encyclopaedias, dictionaries and directories
- Newspapers and magazines
- Online Services
- Business and trade directories
- Company information
- Business start up information
Your first stop for Sandwell Council information, including:
- Council services
- Council meeting minutes and planning applications
- Access to key Council documents
- Electoral registers
- Councillors surgeries
- Local Organisations are now part of Information Point
- Local history and family history information
Not a library member? Anyone can join Sandwell libraries - How to join.
Connect with your library online
Please visit our Sandwell libraries Facebook page.