St Marks Road
- Monday: 9am - 6pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
- Thursday: 9am - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 10am - 2pm
- Sunday: Closed
Tel: 0121 569 4928
24 Hour renewals hotline: 0121 569 4949
- Local bus, train and tram information: Network West Midlands
- Show me the Library on Google maps
- There is parking on the road and a public car park opposite the library
- The library has full wheelchair access
- A hearing loop is available at the library counter
Glebefields library is situated in a residential area near to Princes End in Tipton.
The library opened in 1973 but was recently refurbished and now forms part of a complex which includes Glebefields Children's Centre and Glebefields Neighbourhood Nursery.
What will you find at Glebefields library?
- Books for all ages and tastes
- Latest bestsellers and much more
- Books on CD, audio tape and in large print
- Free requests for items in stock in Sandwell
- Free Ukulele loans with instruction book and CD
- Free computer use - PCs shutdown 15 minutes before closing
- Free WiFi for library members
- Free internet and email
- Accessibility computers with adaptive software
- Online information resources
- Computer taster sessions for adults
- Family history courses
- Quiet zones Monday, Wednesday and Fridays 9am – 10.30am
- Stay and play sessions for under 5s
- Holiday activities for children
Not a library member? Anyone can join Sandwell Libraries - find out How to join.
Connect with your library online
Please visit our Sandwell libraries Facebook page.