Visiting Sandwell Park Farm
Parking charges will apply at all Sandwell Valley car parks from Tuesday 1 November 2016. Find out more and order a parking permit.
Sandwell Park Farm is open almost every day of the year from 10am until 4.30pm. The farm closes for a few days during Christmas.
- Adults - £2.50
- Children/over 60s - £2
- Family ticket (two adults, up to three children) - £9.50
- Family ticket (one adult and up to three children - under 5s free) - £7
Annual and six monthly passes are available from the farm reception.
Address: Salters Lane, West Bromwich, B71 4BG. Tel: 0121 569 3070.
- By foot: The farm can be accessed from a number of locations, mainly from Salters Lane, though also through Dartmouth Park.
- By car: There are two large car parks, one half way along the main drive and at the other at the end of the main drive, off Salters Lane.
- By bus: The following buses stop on Lloyd Street, from where you can walk through Dartmouth Park to reach the farm - 405, 406H, 407H.
- By metro: West Bromwich Central is just over a mile away from Sandwell Park Farm
Features and attractions
- Victorian farmyard
- Award winning tea rooms
- Walled Kitchen garden
- Small games area
- Gift shops
- Rare breed farm animals
- Plant sales
- Room hire
Browse through our photo gallery of Sandwell Park Farm.
Share your photographs of Sandwell Park Farm through Flickr - the photo sharing website. Flickr is free and easy to join. Add your photos, submit them to our Sandwell Valley Country Park group and tag them "Sandwell Park Farm".
Join Sandwell on Facebook and talk to us about Sandwell Park Farm. We use our Facebook page to let you know about news and activities in Sandwell Valley Country Park.