Visiting Victoria Park, Tipton
Address: Victoria Road, Tipton, DY4.
View Victoria Park, Tipton in a larger map
- By foot: Gates are located on Victoria Road adjacent to Park Street, Mayfair Gardens and in Queens Road.
- By car: For parking with dropped kerbs and easy access to footpaths please use the Victoria Road entrance.
- By bus: The following bus routes pass adjacent to the park: 42, 44 and 229.
- By train: The nearest train station is Tipton (TIP).
Features and attractions
- Children's play Area (4 -8 year olds) and (8-14 year olds)
- Fitness equipment
- Football pitch
- Cricket square
- Artificial cricket wicket
- Multi use games area
- Nature walks
- Ornamental pond
- Skate park
- Tennis court
- Walking routes
- Wildflower area
- War memorial
- Ornamental drinking fountain
Victoria Park Management Plan relates to the management and maintenance of the site. If you wish to see a copy of this document it is available at Oldbury Council House. Alternatively if you would like to learn more about the Green Flag Award you may wish to visit the Green Flag website.
Share your photographs of Victoria Park, Tipton through Flickr - the photo sharing website. Flickr is free and easy to join. Add your photos, submit them to our Sandwell group and tag them "victoria park tipton".
Join Sandwell on Facebook and talk to us about Victoria Park, Tipton. We use our Facebook page to let you know about news, local information and exciting events all over Sandwell.