Warrens Hall Nature Reserve
Fishing at Warrens Hall
Fishing at Warrens Hall is organised by the Old Hill Angling Club.
Ticket prices, based on one rod, are £2.50 for adults and £1.00 for children. You can purchase your ticket on the bank and must already have an Environment Agency rod license.
Please ensure that the following rules are observed:
- No Hemp, Boillies or high protein baits
- No braided lines
- Barbless hooks only
- Strictly no night fishing
- No keep nets
- Anglers must have landing nets
- All rubbish must be placed in the bins or taken off site.
Pages in "Warrens Hall Nature Reserve"
- Warrens Hall Nature Reserve
- You are here Fishing at Warrens Hall