Forge Mill Farm
Visiting Forge Mill Farm
Admission to the farm is free. There may be a small charge for admission and activities during school holidays and on some weekends, including Bank Holidays.
Activity barn - weekends and school holidays
Check out our activity barn – there’s lots of fun for everyone!
Meet the animals, enjoy the sand pit, see the Jersey cows being milked and join in with craft activities.
A small admission charge (£2 for adults, £1 for children) applies at the farm on the following dates:
- Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 May
- Saturday 26 May to Sunday 3 June (half-term week and the weekends either side)
- Saturday 21 July to Sunday 2 September (summer holidays).
Forge Mill Farm is open almost every day of the year, from 10am until 4.30pm, last entry to the farm is 4pm. The Farm closes for a few days during Christmas.
Address: Forge Lane, West Bromwich, B71 3SZ. Tel: 0121 588 7210.
- By foot: The farm can be accessed from either Forge Lane or from the adjacent car park which serves Forge Mill Lake.
- By car: There is a large car park next to the Farm on Forge Lane, which can also be used for Forge Mill Lake.
- By bus: The following bus routes use Newton Road, from where the Farm is a short walk along Forge Lane - 451, 406.
- By train: Hamstead Station is just over one mile away and Tame Bridge is about one and half miles away
Features and attractions
- Gift shop selling Rare Breed Meat
- Rare Breed farm animals
- Animal feeding
- Farm Trail
- Children's Play Area
- Light refreshments
- Indoor vending area
- Room hire
Browse through our photo gallery of Forge Mill Farm.
Share your photographs of Forge Mill Farm through Flickr - the photo sharing website. Flickr is free and easy to join. Add your photos, submit them to our Sandwell Valley Country Park group and tag them "Forge Mill Farm".
Join Sandwell on Facebook and talk to us about Forge Mill Farm. We use our Facebook page to let you know about news and activities in Sandwell Valley Country Park.