Bonfire Night and fireworks in Sandwell
Online ticket sales are now closed.
There may be some tickets available on the gate - cash payments only, no cards accepted.
Please arrive at 5pm if you need to buy tickets on the gate.
Saturday 4 November 2017 - Dartmouth Park, Lloyd Street, West Bromwich (near Sandwell Valley)
- 5pm - Gates open
- 6.30pm - Lighting the bonfire
- 7.45pm - Fireworks display
Tickets (on the gate - cash only)
- Adults £6
- Children 2-17 £3
- Under 2s Free
- Family ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children) £15
There is an exciting programme of entertainment to go with the spectacular fireworks display, plus a children's fair (for children under 12) and plenty of food outlets.
Entertainment starts from 5pm - with a DJ doing competitions throughout the night and playing all the latest chart music. Along with performances from Jason Jones, contestant from The Voice UK 2017, who reached the finals in team Will.I.Am and Olly Murs tribute Joe Scripps who will perform a selection of Olly hits.
Frequently asked questions
Is there more than one entrance?
Yes, there are four entrances. Here's a map of where they are:
Is there parking available?
No parking is available on site and some of the surrounding roads will be closed. Please use public transport or find parking in the town centre.
What time shall I arrive?
Due to the volume of people attending we would advise you to come early. Doors open at 5pm and entertainment will start at 5.30pm.
Can I buy a ticket on the night?
A small allocation of tickets may be available on the day but queue times may be considerably longer. Please check our Facebook page near the time of the event to check availability.
Is the event wheelchair accessible?
Yes, however please bear in mind some surfaces may be uneven.
Can I cancel my booking or get a refund?
Unfortunately we are unable to cancel tickets or offer refunds once a booking has been made unless the event is cancelled by Sandwell Council.
What if the weather is bad?
We expect it to be chilly and there is no shelter so please wrap up warm and bring waterproofs.
What security will there be?
A team of professional security guards will be on site along with wardens and police. Bag checks will take place upon entry.
Can I bring my own alcohol?
No alcohol will not be permitted upon entry and will be confiscated.
Can I bring my own fireworks and sparklers?
No. Please don't bring any fireworks or sparklers into the park.
Will there be any food?
Yes we will have a number of catering outlets inside the event where you can purchase hot and cold food and beverages.
What entertainment will be available?
We will have a DJ all night plus live entertainment. There will also be a junior fair with children's rides.
Terms & conditions
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- Sandwell Council reserves the right to refuse entry to visitors if they are not behaving in a suitable manner for the event.
- Sandwell Council reserves the right to change the activities and/or running times without prior notice.
- Sandwell Council reserves the rights to cancel the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable and subject to availability.
- Tickets are only valid for the specified date as indicated on the ticket
- Sandwell Council accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions as expressed by externally sourced suppliers and vendors.
- Filming and photos may be taken for publicity purposes.