Santa at the Valley frequently asked questions
Can I still buy tickets for Santa at the Valley?
Santa at the Valley is now sold out. Sorry if you didn't get tickets for this year - check back on our website from next autumn for details of our Christmas 2020 events.
What is included in my ticket?
As part of your ticket bundle you can enjoy a Magic Show, a visit to Santa (including present), children's activities and access to the farm.
Is there parking available?
Parking is available charged at 40p per hour or up £2 per day. Disabled parking is also available in front of the farm.
Why do I have a time slot on my ticket?
This is an hourly slot for your visit to Santa and helps us reduce queuing times. You’re welcome to stay as long as you like after visiting the grotto but please be on time to guarantee your Santa visit slot. There will be lots of activities to keep the children occupied after Santa as well as festive food and drink so do stick around.
Can I take photographs?
You are welcome to take your own photos as you wish.
Do you have access for wheelchair users and pushchairs?
Yes, we have an entrance for wheelchair users and pushchairs. Please visit reception to get your tickets scanned in and then a friendly elf will escort you. There are some cobbled areas around the farm so please take care.
What is an e-ticket?
An e-ticket is a ticket that has been distributed electronically by email or directly accessed on a website as opposed to a physical ticket that can be collected. You can print all of your tickets and bring them on the day with you or show the tickets on your mobile device. The QR code must be readable!
Can I change my booking / time slot / get a refund?
Unfortunately we are unable to cancel tickets, change a date/time or offer refunds once a booking has been made.
What if the weather is cold?
Santa At The Valley is an outdoor event located in a working farm. Shelter is limited at the farm so please wrap up warm and be prepared for windy and rainy conditions.
If the event is cancelled due to bad weather, you will be contacted about an alternative slot or refund. If the event is cancelled we’ll update our social media pages and website so keep an eye out if unsure whether to travel.
What should I wear?
The majority of activities take place outdoors, so please wrap up warm and bring waterproofs. Please bear in mind that the Santa’s Grotto queue is not undercover, so a brolly would be a good idea if it's raining.
Is Santa Claus real?
Come along to Sandwell Park Farm this December and find out. We’ll have lots of friendly elves to show you around and make your visit magical.
Terms and conditions
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- Sandwell Council reserves the right to refuse entry to visitors if they are not behaving in a suitable manner for the event.
- Sandwell Council reserves the right to change the activities and/or running times without prior notice.
- Sandwell Council reserves the rights to cancel the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable and subject to availability.
- Tickets are only valid for the specified date as indicated on the ticket unless the event is cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Sandwell Council accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions as expressed by externally sourced suppliers and vendors.
- Filming and photos may be being taken for publicity purposes. If you do not wish to appear in these please let a member of staff know.