Working for Sandwell Council
Sandwell is a large, multicultural metropolitan borough situated in the heart of the Black Country, to the west of Birmingham, within the West Midlands conurbation and with a population of over 308,000.
The council is the largest employer in the borough with approximately 10,600 employees in a variety of occupations providing a comprehensive range of services.
As a progressive, forward thinking organisation, Sandwell Council has undergone a comprehensive restructuring programme designed to raise performance across several key areas.
Our commitment to giving high quality services focussing on continual improvements means that we need to employ talented and committed people.
In return we offer:
- a variety of career options
- a flexible working scheme
- generous annual leave dependent upon grade
- working in a location full of history and culture
- working for an organisation with Investors in People status