Updates from the council on coronavirus

Check the latest advice on COVID-19 →

Exchange your home

Do you want to move to a different size property or to another area?

The mutual exchange scheme allows tenants to swap their home for another tenant's home. It can often be quicker to arrange an exchange than wait for a transfer. 

If you already know who you want to swap with, please fill in our

Mutual exchange application form

Mutual exchange is open to council and housing association tenants. All landlords must agree before an exchange can go ahead.

Homeswapper logo

Homeswapper is Sandwell’s mutual exchange website for social housing tenants. Register today on the HomeSwapper website.