Housing associations (also known as 'registered social landlords' or 'registered partners') provide affordable housing for rent and other initiatives to help people own their home.
If you are applying for housing association properties through our choice based lettings (CBL) scheme you need to join our housing register - you won't need to complete a separate housing association application form.
Most housing associations have policies detailing how new homes will be allocated or let.
You can also contact housing associations directly as not all of their properties are allocated through the registration/Choice Based Lettings Scheme.
Some associations also advertise properties to let on the Homes Direct website.
In Sandwell there are over 20 Housing Associations managing over 5000 houses. Some offer specialist accommodation to people with particular support needs.
List of housing associations
- Accord Housing Association
- Anchor Trust
- ASRA Midlands Housing Association
- Beth Johnson Housing Association
- Black Country Housing
- Bromford Carinthia Housing Association
- English Churches Housing Group
- Family Housing Association Ltd
- Hanover Housing Association
- Harborne Parish Lands Charity
- Harden Housing Association
- Housing 21
- Jephson Homes Housing Association
- John Grooms Housing Association
- Mercian Housing Association
- Midland Heart
- Servite Homes
- Touchstone Heart
- Trident Housing Association
- Urban Heart Housing Association
- Waterloo Housing Association