Private landlord advice
The Black Country Energy Efficiency Advice Centre provides free and impartial advice on energy saving measures around the home. Freephone 0800 512 012.
Your gas and electricity suppliers should have a service offering advice on usage for older customers.
Energywatch is the independent gas and electricity consumer watchdog. Consumers may contact them for advice and information on a range of energy supply issues, including energy efficiency. They can also offer help in resolving some complaints. For further information call: 08459 060708 (local call rates apply).
Pages in "Private landlord advice"
- Private Landlords
- Selective & Additional Licensing
- Apply for a HMO
- Housing in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)
- GDPR for Landlords
- Landlord Resources
- Help for your Tenant to pay the Rent
- Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS)
- What you need to give your Tenants at the start of a Tenancy
- How to end a Tenancy Legally for Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- List of Registered HMO's in Sandwell
- Rentwell in Sandwell
- You are here Energy efficiency
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Legionnaires' disease
- Electrical Safety Update