Housing in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
Tenant Fees Act
From 1st of June 2019 it became illegal for landlords and letting agents to charge fee’s to tenants. For more information, please click here.
Pages in "Housing in Multiple Occupation (HMO)"
- What is a HMO?
- HMO Licence Fee's
- Apply for a HMO Licence
- Does my HMO need a Licence?
- How do I get a HMO Licence?
- How long will it take?
- What should I expect?
- What happens If I am not a Fit and Proper Person?
- What about Non-Licensable HMO's?
- Can you refuse me a Licence?
- Temporary Exemption Notices (TEN)
- Can I Appeal the refusal of my Licence?
- Can I apply to have my Licence Varied?
- What are the Conditions attached to the Licence?
- What happens if I don't Licence my HMO?
- What Standards do I need to Maintain in a HMO?
- Licensable HMO Room Sizes
- The Management Regulations
- What are Amenity Standards?
- What are the Duties of Tenants?
- You are here Tenant Fees Act
- Fire safety in HMO’s
- Waste collection in HMO's