Feel Good 6
Take time, stop and focus on the moment; enjoy the outdoors.
Taking time to notice all the things going on around you will help you find what matters to you.
Looking up in the sky, or simply trying a new place to visit can all help us become more aware.
Top tips to notice more
- turn off the TV when you are eating; take time to focus on the food and how it tastes
- take a deep breath and look around- what do you see?
- visit a shop you've never been into before
- walk to the local park, and take time to notice what's going on around you
- think about one thing that made you happy over the last few days.
Be part of Sandwell's Feel Good 6 and become more aware.