Support services for children with disabilities

Sandwell has a number of services that support children and young adults with special needs and/or disabilities and their families.

Who can get support from the services?

Anyone who lives in the borough of Sandwell or who goes to a Sandwell school can get support from the appropriate service. Each service has its own referral route and criteria for who can get support. More details on these are available by clicking the appropriate link below and from a series of factsheets and leaflets that you can request from the individual services.

What types of services are there?

Will you share information about my family and me?

Information that you or other people give us about you or your family will be shared between professionals within the services only with your consent and only if this is necessary for us to provide you with support.

When you agree to support from any of the services you will be asked to agree to information about you being shared in this way.

You can ask for all or particular pieces of information not be shared.

How do I get in contact with the services?

Contact details are on the pages for the individual services.