Inclusion support works across Sandwell to improve the education, learning, development and mental health and wellbeing of all children and young people (ages 0 - 25) with a particular focus on those who are vulnerable and / or have special educational needs.
It is a multi-disciplinary service that provides assessment and intervention, specialist teaching, advice, consultation, information and support for parents, carers, schools and other educational settings regarding children and young people who have a wide range of needs. These needs can range from severe physical disabilities to mild learning difficulties and serious social, emotional or behavioural difficulties.
Inclusion Support recently hosted a conference around inclusion and inclusive learning. Click here to see a video of the day
Inclusion Support can offer the following services
- Educational and Child Psychology
- Support for children and young people with learning difficulties (including support for children and young people with a specific learning difficulty - dyslexia)
- Support for children and young people with behavioural, emotional and social difficulties (including the Preventing Primary Exclusions Team)
- Support for children and young people with complex communication disorders (autism)
- Sensory Support Team: Hearing Impairment / Visual Impairment
- Support for children and young people with special educational needs or disability in the Early Years
- Fair Access and Exclusions Team
Experience, expertise and excellence
With over 30 years experience of delivering services, inclusion support has developed a culture of excellence, innovation and ground breaking work. Educational psychologists have provided support in Sandwell for over 50 years.
Inclusion support has experienced and well qualified staff who have a high degree of specialist expertise within the field of education, school improvement, early years, special educational needs, and mental health and wellbeing.
Inclusion Support's experience and expertise is audited externally every six months. It has achieved the British Standards Institution (BSI) ISO 9001 award that focuses heavily on customer service and has a requirement for continuous improvement.
Alternatively, the service can be contacted by phone on 0121 569 2777, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Connor Education Centre, Connor Road, West Bromwich, B71 3DJ