Changes to online and telephone payments

We've recently changed the phone numbers and webpages we use to take payments. If you make a regular payment online or by phone, please check out our new weblinks and phone numbers →

Children - early help and care

Parenting a child with special educational needs or a disabiltiy can be challenging and you may need help at some point. If this is the case we would like to help you at the earliest opportunity to avoid more serious problems later on. Click on the link for the support you need. If the care service you require is not listed here please feedback to us so that we can plug the gap.

You may also find the service you require by using the Ask Ade community service search tool.