Sandwell Council has a multi-agency team comprising of professionals from Children and Young People, Health, Police and Probation services working with young people who are at risk of offending or who offend.
Specific responsibilities are:
- Working with young people who receive Final Warnings (formerly Police Cautions).
- Providing a variety of services to the Sandwell Youth Court including: writing Pre-Sentence/Reparation Reports.
- The supervision of Court Orders.
- Restorative justice work as part of the above orders.
- Supervision of young people during and after periods of custody.
- Providing appropriate adult services in police stations and court.
- Crime prevention.
- Intensive Family Support Service.
Information is available to parents/carers and children/young people, please use the links on the left hand side.
Call 0121 569 2201 for further advice and guidance.