Find out about Sandwell's local elections on Thursday 3 May

Information about candidates, details about voting and polling stations →

Emergency services

In an emergency

If somebody's life is in danger or a crime is in progress, always dial 999 and ask for police, ambulance or the fire service.

Non-emergency numbers

If you need to contact West Midlands Police in a non-emergency situation, call 101 to be put through to your nearest police station.

To contact West Midlands Fire Service if your enquiry is not an emergency, email or call 0800 389 5525.

Local hospitals