Register to vote - make sure you respond to the letter we sent recently.

Time is running out to ensure you're registered to vote. Find out more about the household canvas →

Changing address - moving out of the country

If you are moving abroad and wish to receive a final bill for settlement prior to moving please contact us by telephone on 0121 368 1155.