Feedback and complaints
You may wish to make a comment, complaint or give any other kind of feedback, such as a suggestion or compliment by completing our online feedback form or by telephone, email or by writing into us:
Telephone: 0845 359 7510
Customer Focus Team
Sandwell Council House
- We have a procedure for comments, complaints compliments.
- The childrens social care complaints procedure is based on a principle of a 3 stage process.
- The adults social care complaints procedure is based on a principle of a 1 stage process.
What if I am not happy with the way my complaint is dealt with?
- You can request consideration for a stage 2 independent investigation after a stage 1 response has been provided (unless it is a complaint for adult social care, in this case you need to approach the Local Government Ombudsman).
- You may approach the Local Government Ombudsman at any stage of your complaint. The office is unbiased and independent and investigations are carried out in private.