Feedback and complaints

You can make a comment, complaint or give any other kind of feedback, such as a suggestion or compliment in different ways:

On the web:

Complaints and compliments

By telephone: 0121 569 7867

Or by writing to us:
Customer Focus Team 
Sandwell Council House 
Freeth Street 
B69 3DE

Complaints procedure

What if I am not happy with the way my complaint is dealt with?

  • You can request consideration for a stage 2 independent investigation after a stage 1 response has been provided (unless it is a complaint for adult social care or public health in this case you need to approach the Local Government Ombudsman).
  • You may approach the Local Government Ombudsman at any stage of your complaint. The office is unbiased and independent and investigations are carried out in private.

More information about the Local Government Ombudsman

If your are not happy with how your complaint about health and safety has been dealt with you can contact the Independent Regulatory Challenge Panel.

Freedom of Information and Data Protection

Whistleblowing Policy