Food safety advice for businesses
Preventing disease and food poisoning
- Food Handlers: Fitness to Work. Guidance for managers and staff to prevent the spread of infection.
- E coli guide - how to control the risk of contamination from E.coli.
Complaints about food or premises
If you have a complaint about food you have bought in Sandwell, or you are worried about food hygiene standards at a restaurant, takeaway or other food outlet, please contact our environmental health team.
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us: 0121 569 6600.
Pages in "Food safety advice for businesses"
- Food safety advice for businesses
- Temperature control
- Cleaning advice
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Food hygiene training
- Choosing the right premises for your business
- You are here Preventing disease and food poisoning
- Food allergies
- Food labelling
- Food traceability
- Imported food
- Food alerts and product withdrawals
- Useful websites