Food safety advice for businesses
You must be able to trace all types of food back to the original manufacturer.
- You must have documents to show where all your food items came from e.g. invoices.
- You must keep a record of what food you have sold to other businesses, and their details.
- Do not buy food unless you can be sure that it comes from a reliable source, and you have records so you can prove you know where it comes from.
- Make sure any pre-packed food is labelled correctly in English.
Pages in "Food safety advice for businesses"
- Food safety advice for businesses
- Temperature control
- Cleaning advice
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Food hygiene training
- Choosing the right premises for your business
- Preventing disease and food poisoning
- Food allergies
- Food labelling
- You are here Food traceability
- Imported food
- Food alerts and product withdrawals
- Useful websites