Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) support
Training for voluntary and community organisations
Are you part of the children, young people and families workforce?
Are you volunteering or working for an organisation in Sandwell?
Did you know you can get free elearning from Sandwell MBC?
To register, please email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email the course you wish to undertake, your contact details, details of the organisation you volunteer / work for and where you heard about the courses. Courses include:
Working with Parents;
Understanding Child Attachment;
You can view more detail of courses on the link below
Pages in "Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) support"
- Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) support
- Sandwell Compact
- Definition of the Third Sector
- You are here Training for voluntary and community organisations
- Database of voluntary and community organisations in Sandwell
- Strategic Commissioning Framework
- Data about Sandwell - Sandwell Trends
- Rate relief
- Role of council officers
- Role of councillors
- Voluntary Sector Support Budget
- Voluntary Sector Infrastructure
- Leases for Voluntary and Community Organisations