Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) support
Voluntary Sector Support Budget
The Voluntary Sector Support budget provides funding for over 40 Sandwell voluntary organisations which are delivering a range of services that meet local priorities.
All organisations that receive funding from this budget have to comply with a set of protocols and sign up to conditions of funding.
Organisations in occupation of Council property and in receipt of a reduced rent or a rent subsidy have to comply with conditions of funding
The voluntary sector support budget also provides funding for a range of holiday playschemes run by voluntary and community groups.
Pages in "Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) support"
- Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) support
- Sandwell Compact
- Definition of the Third Sector
- Training for voluntary and community organisations
- Database of voluntary and community organisations in Sandwell
- Strategic Commissioning Framework
- Data about Sandwell - Sandwell Trends
- Rate relief
- Role of council officers
- Role of councillors
- You are here Voluntary Sector Support Budget
- Voluntary Sector Infrastructure
- Leases for Voluntary and Community Organisations