Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) support
A number of voluntary and community organisations are eligible for mandatory rate relief.
In addition, discretionary rate relief (DRR) enables the council to support a wider range of voluntary and community groups in Sandwell, providing a significant reduction to an organisation's running expenses. As part of its overhaul of the support that it provides to the sector, the council has reviewed the level of discretionary rate relief that it provides and has agreed to help organisations in the borough by increasing this to 100% for all organisations that meet the criteria.
Pages in "Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) support"
- Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) support
- Sandwell Compact
- Definition of the Third Sector
- Training for voluntary and community organisations
- Database of voluntary and community organisations in Sandwell
- Strategic Commissioning Framework
- Data about Sandwell - Sandwell Trends
- You are here Rate relief
- Role of council officers
- Role of councillors
- Voluntary Sector Support Budget
- Voluntary Sector Infrastructure
- Leases for Voluntary and Community Organisations