Updates from the council on coronavirus

Check the latest advice on COVID-19 →

Taxi and Private Hire licences

Report a Road Traffic Accident

If you have an accident in either your Sandwell MBC licensed private hire or hackney carriage vehicle, you are required to notify the Council under the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1976 and can do so by using this form.

The form can be returned by email to taxi_licensing@sandwell.gov.uk or to:

Taxi Licensing Office
Waterfall Lane
Cradley Heath
West Midlands
B64 6RL