Updates from the council on coronavirus

Check the latest advice on COVID-19 →

Taxi and Private Hire licences

Report a Change of Address

If you have a Sandwell MBC Private Hire, Dual, or Hackney Badge, you are required to notify us of any change of address using this form.

The form can be returned by email to taxi_licensing@sandwell.gov.uk or to:

Taxi Licensing Office
Waterfall Lane
Cradley Heath
West Midlands
B64 6RL