Legislation and guidance
Food legislation and guidance
- General food law information
- Search for any recent legislation
- Food Safety Act 1990
- General Food Regulations 2004
- Food Hygiene (England) Regulations 2006
- Regulation EC 178/2002 Principles of Food Law and Food Safety Procedures
- Regulation EC 852/2004 Food Hygiene
- Regulation EC 853/2004 Hygiene for Products of Animal Origin
- Regulation EC 2073/2005 Microbiological Criteria for Foodstuffs
- General food safety guidance
- General food industry guidance
- Food law code of practice
- Food law practice guidance
Heart of England Fine Foods (HEFF) provides help and guidance with information on food safety systems, product development, and market research.
ERWIN is a one-stop website for all trading standards, environmental health, licensing and fire safety business (retail based) related information across England and Wales.
Food Standards Agency is an independent government department responsible for food safety and hygiene across the UK .