Approved wedding venues in Sandwell
Some couples choose to get married or hold their civil partnership ceremony at a hotel, football club or other building.
Here is a list of venues in Sandwell licensed to host civil weddings and civil partnership ceremonies:
- Community Action Project Centre (CAP Centre), Smethwick
- Council Chamber, Oldbury Council House (contact Sandwell Register Office for details).
- Great Barr Hotel
- Haden Hill House, Cradley Heath
- Holiday Inn, Great Barr
- Prestige Suite, 8 Downing Street, Smethwick
- Sandwell Park Farm, Salters Lane, West Bromwich
- West Bromwich Albion Football Club
- WS10, Wednesbury
You can view applications from premises wishing to become approved venues.
If you have your wedding or civil partnership ceremony at one of these buildings, you will need a registrar present to perform the ceremony.
The cost of booking a registrar to perform the ceremony varies depending on the day of the week:
- Monday to Thursday - £286
- Fridays and Saturdays- £398
- Sundays and Bank Holidays - £464
These fees are in addition to the cost of booking your venue. The fee includes one copy of your marriage certificate.
Couples getting married at these venues are also required to give notice of their intention to marry at least 15 days before the ceremony.