Business recycling and waste collections
Serco works in partnership with the council to provide trade waste and recycling collection services for businesses in the borough.
- We offer a reliable service delivered by local people
- You choose how often we collect - either weekly, fortnightly or more frequently if required
- You choose the containers you need - from 240 to 1,100 litre capacity containers, with sacks available for smaller quantities.
- Easy to use mixed recycling service that accepts a range of recyclables - no need for you to separate
- We can also accommodate large quantities of single waste streams.
Local businesses can now also save money on their waste disposal by recycling their business waste.
The following materials can be recycled in the same bin:
- Empty plastic bottles and containers
- Paper and card
- Empty glass bottles and jars
- Empty food tins and drink cans
- Empty cartons
- Empty aerosol cans
- With landfill tax rising year on year, recycling your business waste could reduce your costs
- Comply with your duty to apply to the Waste Hierarchy (when disposing of your waste) as required by Regulation 12 of the Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2011
- Reduce your commercial carbon footprint and demonstrate your environmental responsibility.
To get a quote please complete the 'Request a quote' form.
You can also contact our trade waste team on 0121 569 6870 between 8.30am - 4.30pm (Monday to Friday) or by emailing Sandwell.Tradewaste@serco.com