Bins and recycling
The tip at Oldbury is now closed.
Household waste, recycling and food collections are being carried out as normal at the moment. If your bin isn't emptied on the usual day, please leave it out.
Garden waste bin collections have been suspended - this is so we can prioritise general waste, recycling and food waste collections.
Bulky waste collections have also been temporarily suspended and we are unable to accept requests for replacement bins, bin repairs, new bin packages (for brand new properties) or bin exchanges - this is so we can prioritise household waste and recycling collections.
Please bear with us as the service makes these changes. Thank you.
- Report a missed bin
- Report a lost or damaged bin
- Business recycling and waste collections
- Register for text alerts for recycling and waste services
- What happens to your recycling and rubbish?
- Bank Holiday recycling and rubbish collections
- Survey about bins and street cleaning
- Request an assisted bin collection
- Request a bigger or smaller bin
- Request a new set of bins – (new properties only)
- Recycling guide
- Battery recycling
- Sandwell service pledge
- Information for people new to Sandwell